Air Travel Update
Get the latest news from the departure and arrival information from the UK’s main airports. From London Heathrow, Manchester Airport, Gatwick Airport, Luton International and Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Ryan air has still cancelled many flights today, so check with the airline before you embark on your journey. Although they should have contacted you by now, but it is better to be prudent.
Get the latest information from the roads in the UK and train services, whats cancelled and what delays to expect. Form London Heathrow and Manchester Airport
Public Transport Update
The Latest news from the roads and public transport from all the major routes in the UK. We try to help you avoid the congestion and keep the country moving.
Latest updates form the Roads
- The A1 southbound exit slip to the A66 is Congested. Slowly clearing up.
- The A500 southbound between the A34 Newcastle Under Lyme North and the junction with the A52 . Mild Congestion but will get busier as rush hour starts.
- The M6 northbound entry slip at junction J6 ,Lane one is closed due to a Road traffic collision.
- The M62 eastbound entry slip at junction J18 Normal Congestion.
- The M62 westbound between junctions J24 and J22 Standing Traffic due to Road traffic collision
Latest From the TFL & National Rail
- Piccadilly Line: SEVERE DELAYS between Acton Town and all Heathrow Terminals and MINOR DELAYS between Acton Town and Uxbridge due to an earlier signal failure, your tickets will be accepted on the local bus service.
- District Line: Severe delays between Barking and Upminster due to a trespasser on the track earlier.
- Trains between Birmingham New Street and Rugeley Trent Valley: Emergency services are dealing with an incident near Bescot Stadium causing disruption to trains between Birmingham New Street and Rugeley Trent Valley.
Uber has apologised to the TFL following the failure to renew its license in London and the Mayor has voiced that the firm should now get an audience with the TFL regulators to appeal its decision.
Keeping you on the move; whether it’s travelling for a holiday or a frequent business trip, getting your Oyster updated or catching a cab to work, all part of your daily briefing provided by www.wtxnews.com.
All major motorways are included including the M1, M6, M5, M4, M25, M40 the M60, M62 and A406, A5 and teh A50 running through Stoke.Leave a comment