- ‘Tax cuts for the wealthy?’ – Paper Talk
- Russia says it intercepts 38 Ukrainian drones attacking Crimea
- Australian rugby league star accuses rival of using racist slur
- Swiss vote to give themselves a bigger pension
- Kamala Harris urges more aid for starving Gazans
- Nikki Haley beats Donald Trump in Washington DC for first primary victory
- State of emergency declared in Haiti after mass jailbreak
- Man arrested after woman, 58, dies and another woman injured
The News in Spain is divided from North to south. Heavily divided from a Catalunya base and Madrid, not just in football but also in politics.
The Spanish political powerbase is set up in Madrid home to the Royal Palace and The Palace of Moncloa or Palacio de la Moncloa in Spanish, is the official residence and workplace of the Prime Minister of Spain.
Reino de España
Spain is the second-largest country in the EU and the world’s largest Olive producer. The country boasts 8000 K.M of Beaches and the world’s oldest restaurant.