- I Sport – Gunners inflict pain at the Lane
- FT – Apple fined €1.8bn for breaking EU law over music streaming
- The Economist – How high can markets go?
- City AM – Back in room
- The Guardian – Doctors issue dire warning as NHS faces biggest Budget cut in 50 years
- The Independent – Lords tells Sunak: Don’t send Afghan heroes to Rwanda
- Metro – Tiny kids dying in housing crisis
- Daily Express – France must do more with our millions to stop small boats
Financial Times – Whitehall’s ‘Project Sushi’ sought to block Fujitsu from contracts in 2010
The Financial Times says the government tried to block Fujitsu, the firm implicated in the Post Office scandal, from new public contracts in the early 2010s.
“Project Sushi”, as it was known in Whitehall circles, sought to exclude Fujitsu and other companies from bidding on government deals based on their performance in previous contracts, according to insiders who have spoken to the paper.
The front page features an image from the volcano eruption in Iceland – as locals flee, and houses catch fire.
One man was popular inside and outside the villa.
‘You don’t win many trophies.’
Ella was taken to A&E before Christmas.
Hollyoaks finally reveals arrival of EastEnders legend Rita Simons and dramatic character she is playing
After six months, we finally know!
He was visiting a village near Newquay.
‘Thank God, I’m back at Chelsea.’