- Sarah Jayne Dunn reveals if she’s in contact with Hollyoaks co-stars two years after axe
- Waterloo Road confirms return date and reveals first look at new series
- New Netflix documentary branded ‘absolutely insane’ as viewers shocked by content
- US Navy grounds all Osprey aircraft after 8 died in crash off Japan
- Patrice Evra compares Manchester United’s Scott McTominay to Chelsea legend Frank Lampard
- Rishi holds emergency press conference over Rwanda policy crisis
- Beloved poet and ‘trouble maker’ Benjamin Zephaniah dies aged 65
- Manchester United should get rid of Erik ten Hag, reckons Ian Wright
Financial Times – Interest rates held at 15-year high of BoE warns of stagnating economy
The Financial Times reports on Thursday’s news that the Bank of England will not raise interest rates further – although they will remain at the current 15-year high of 5.2%.
The paper says that output is likely to remain stagnant throughout 2024, and that there is even a risk of an “outright contraction” of the economy.
‘It is unacceptable’ – Erik ten Hag slams Marcus Rashford over party following Manchester derby defeat
The England star has apologised to his manager.
The demolition would make way for a new service station with 150 electric car charging points.
Trish’s behaviour in the blazing row was iconic.
They are co-parenting little Bodhi.
Is Rocky a killer?
Matthew Lehigh pleaded guilty to two counts of hate crimes after terrorizing the LGBTQ community in Boise.