Creamy Ferrero Rocher dessert (no bake)
This flavoursome dessert is quick and easy and the perfect chocolate addition for a New Years Eve party.
It’s quick, easy, super simple and involves no baking! Ohh and it’s absolutely delicious. The desert consists of a number of simple layers and the combination is perfect.
Making the cakes:
- Mix the mascarpone with the Nutella until smooth.
- Beat the unwhipped cream together with the vanilla sugar, icing sugar and klopfix until stiff. Add the whipped cream to a piping bag.
- Dip the cocoa biscuits into the milk. Divide the cookies over the dish. Divide the chocolate cream over the cocoa biscuits.
- Dip the cocoa biscuits back into the milk and place on top of the cream. Now add the whipped cream and smooth it out nicely.
- Place the unwhipped cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the crushed chocolate. Let it stand for a minute. After a minute, stir it together until smooth. Add the hazelnut pieces and mix it together.
- Pour the ganache over the cream and spread it evenly. Cover and place in the fridge to set. Preferably do this overnight so that the flavors absorb well.
- Cut it into pieces. Just before serving, garnish with Ferrero Rocher.