- The Great British Bake Off 2023 winner crowned
- Recycling centre evacuated after rampaging goat ‘visited for an inspection’
- Coronation Street spoilers: Asha’s temptation as flirty Isla reveals she wants to romance a woman
- Melania Trump leads fellow former first ladies into Rosalynn Carter memorial
- Emmerdale spoilers: David a broken man as he is hit with two family secrets in aggressive showdown
- Emmerdale spoilers: ‘Killer’ Amit targeted as Laurel edges closer to Rishi death secret
- Conor McGregor under investigation for ‘inciting hatred’ during Dublin riots
- ‘What is going to happen when the current truce with Hamas ends?’
Financial Times – Sunak to unveil bill for new licences to drill more North Sea oil and gas
The Financial Times reports that Rishi Sunak is set to unveil a bill to allow the ability to grant new licences to drill for more North Sea oil and gas in tomorrow’s King’s Speech – which sets out the government’s key policies for the year.
The paper says the announcement will allow the prime minister to contrast his “pragmatic proportionate and realistic” approach to achieving net zero by 2050 with Labour’s plans to make retain a “clean energy superpower”.
‘It is just who we are mate.’
Police found him hiding by a horse.
‘It would give me a lot of satisfaction and relief and I look forward to that day.’
At least one person suffered from a ‘minor oral injury’ from the metal, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) said.
Emily Doyle felt she had ‘no alternative’ after struggling for months to book a test.