- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Financial Times – EU launches subsidy probe into Chinese electric cars
The Financial Times leads with the EU investigating China’s electric cars amid claims the “cheaper” vehicles are “flooding” global markets – it says the probe “could become one of the world’s biggest trade cases”.
The paper also features more women going back to full-time employment given the rise in hybrid working.
After a memorable meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un, the FT reports that Kim has given his “full backing to Russia’s ‘sacred fight against imperialism’ in Ukraine”.
The front page pictures the two world leaders shaking hands in what was Kim’s first overseas trip since the Covid-19 outbreak.
Selling off the future: Oil and gas giants paying celebrities to sell climate-damaging In today’s digital era, social media influencers
Man interviewed by police after video of confrontation at Peckham shop went viral Sky News says A 45-year-old man has
Peckham shopkeeper at centre of ‘choking’ row takes refuge from angry demonstrators in secret hideout and hits back at ‘racism’
Labour plans anti-terror style crackdown on people trafficking Labour’s Sir Keir Starmer has said people-smuggling should be treated “on a
Sara Sharif: Three relatives arrested on suspicion of murder Three relatives of Sara Sharif, 10 – the little girl found
Met Police: Women arrested at Sarah Everard vigil paid damages The Met Police have paid damages to two women who