- Manchester United given huge boost as young star returns to training following lengthy injury
- I’m A Celebrity viewers lose it as Nigel Farage survives latest elimination
- Hollywood star, 80, falls off stage after getting out of wheelchair
- Dozens of Palestinian men including journalist captured and stripped in Gaza
- Emmerdale spoilers: Kim’s life on the line as she reveals truth of Craig’s death
- Hollyoaks spoilers: Claire Cooper speaks out as Jacqui McQueen returns for ‘one last time’
- Miriam Margolyes apologises to Steph McGovern for calling her ugly
- FIA drop conflict of interest investigation into Mercedes boss Toto Wolff and his wife Susie
Financial Times – Wall Street markets jump after US inflation falls more than expected
The Financial Times reports on a jump in the US stock markets following a larger-than-expected fall in inflation.
The latest UK inflation figures have been released, and as the paper predicted, the UK inflation rates also dropped.
The front page also has stories on hospitals grinding to a halt in Gaza and how a US-led price cap on Russian oil sales is being circumvented.
It won’t be a holly, jolly Christmas in their house…
‘For me, he’s not used his arm as a weapon.’
It’s been a good run
EastEnders’ Letitia Dean reacts to huge Sharon and Albie Watts twist and reveals how Phil Mitchell will take the news
A tumultuous time for Sharon, as she faces a huge dilemma.