- Arizona Sunshine 2 review – virtual zombie killer
- Games Inbox: Debunking the GTA 6 $150 rumour, GTA 6 release date, and GTA 6 graphics
- Arsenal dealt huge blow as Mikel Arteta confirms Takehiro Tomiyasu will be ‘out for a while’
- What’s my horoscope for today? December 6, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Pep Guardiola hits back at Gary Neville and pundits after they accused Manchester City of ‘complacency’
- I’m A Celebrity viewers beg Nigel Farage to cover up after stripping down again
- I’m A Celebrity viewers celebrate after third campmate sent packing
- Aaron Ramsdale appears to laugh at David Raya after Arsenal keeper’s two howlers against Luton
Financial Times – Trump defiant amid heated turn on witness stand in New York fraud trial
The Financial Times says former US President Donald Trump “turned a New York courtroom into a political theatre” during a “defiant” appearance on the witness stand as part of a civil fraud lawsuit on Monday. The judge in the case has already ruled that Trump committed fraud by misrepresenting his wealth, but is now deciding whether he should have to pay penalties and if he should be able to continue doing business in New York.
The paper says the judge at one point had to tell Trump’s attorneys to “control him”, while Trump said the trial was “unfair” and that he hoped “the public is watching”.
Nintendo is planning to take direct control of their movie licensing business, as they put their own money into a
They are now Instagram official.
Although he is not convinced.
Is it time to say goodbye to Charity?
It’s not looking good.
The skating legends are joining the cast for a very special episode