- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
The Guardian – Sunak blocked rebuild of hospitals riddled with crumbling concrete
The Guardian reports that PM Rishi Sunak blocked plans to rebuild five hospitals with defective concrete three years ago.
It says “just two of the seven hospital rebuilding projects requested by the Department of Health were signed off by the Treasury at the 2020 spending review”. A government spokesperson told the paper the “claims were untrue” and “the funding was not rejected by the Treasury, or the chancellor and chief secretary at the time”.
It also features the Met Police compensating two women who were arrested at Sarah Everard’s vigil two years ago.
Selling off the future: Oil and gas giants paying celebrities to sell climate-damaging In today’s digital era, social media influencers
Man interviewed by police after video of confrontation at Peckham shop went viral Sky News says A 45-year-old man has
Peckham shopkeeper at centre of ‘choking’ row takes refuge from angry demonstrators in secret hideout and hits back at ‘racism’
Labour plans anti-terror style crackdown on people trafficking Labour’s Sir Keir Starmer has said people-smuggling should be treated “on a
Sara Sharif: Three relatives arrested on suspicion of murder Three relatives of Sara Sharif, 10 – the little girl found
Met Police: Women arrested at Sarah Everard vigil paid damages The Met Police have paid damages to two women who