- People are just working out this trick to defrost car windows quickly – and one ‘hack’ you should never try
- Missing dad-of-two’s body found inside air vent at community college
- Games Inbox: Staying up for The Game Awards 2023, Dragon’s Dogma 2 chat, and Deadly Premonition love
- Jennifer Aniston asks fans to give to addiction charity after Matthew Perry’s death
- What’s my horoscope for today? November 29, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Londoners will soon be able to book black cabs through Uber, app announces
- I’m A Celebrity star rushed to medic after nasty snake encounter
- Christmas dinner under threat as shoppers warned to expect empty shelves
Financial Times – SoftBank pays $1.5bn to WeWork’s banks days before bankruptcy filings
The Financial Times says SoftBank was forced to wire $1.5bn to Goldman Sachs and other lenders just days before WeWork filed for bankruptcy, as the cost of one of the worst venture capital investments in history mounts for the Japanese group.
The paper says the payment takes the total that SoftBank has committed to WeWork to more than $16bn since an initial investment in 2017, a move it says has proved “one of the worst venture capital investments in history”.
The front page features an image of Gazans fleeing their homes as Israel advances.
His own footage was used against him.
Viewers were seething.
‘Who had the idea to do the press conference here?’
Eric has to tell her…