- Jonathan Majors’ lawyer insists star is ‘completely innocent’ and arrest was result of ‘emotional crisis’
- Oleksandr Zinchenko promises revenge on Arsenal teammate Bukayo Saka after England beat Ukraine
- Deal Or No Deal officially returning with Stephen Mulhern taking over from Noel Edmonds
- Bukayo Saka has added ‘ruthless’ side to his game, says Gareth Southgate
- Love Island star Ollie Williams announces engagement to girlfriend he quit series for
- Does the Tour Championship give us any hints at all about the World Championship?
- Steven Gerrard suggests why Harry Kane is more likely to leave Spurs than he was at Liverpool
- Jhené Aiko has car ‘stolen’ right in front of her while dining with parents
Paris protests: Macron pushes French pension bill through without vote Protesters clashed with police in Paris following the…
Thousands of tonnes of garbage has piled up on streets across the French capital after a week of strike action by dustbin collectors against government pension reforms, city hall said Sunday.
France and UK to work on migrant boat crossings, France to get additional funding Foreign Secretary James Cleverly…
Youngsters blocked the entrances to universities and secondary schools.
The European Union and Germany have reached a deal on the future use of combustion engines, officials said on Saturday, an issue that has been closely followed by the auto industry.
Tune in for the latest from Brussels.
In our weekly review, we look at the takeover of Credit Suisse by its rival, China-Russia relatins and the EU leaders’ summit in Brussels. #StateOfTheUnion
Talking Europe speaks to the European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights, Nicolas Schmit. With anger growing in France about the government’s push to increase the retirement age from 62 to 64, and the EU facing an ongoing cost-of-living crisis, his portfolio is very much in the spotlight – including recommendations to encourage a Minimum Income for all.