- Can this free hack really match the £37 viral Dior lipstick? Let’s find out
- Met Office reveals the parts of the UK that can expect snow today
- The snaps for Wildlife Photographer of the Year are in – and they’re majestic as hell
- People are just working out this trick to defrost car windows quickly – and one ‘hack’ you should never try
- Missing dad-of-two’s body found inside air vent at community college
- Games Inbox: Staying up for The Game Awards 2023, Dragon’s Dogma 2 chat, and Deadly Premonition love
- Jennifer Aniston asks fans to give to addiction charity after Matthew Perry’s death
- What’s my horoscope for today? November 29, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
The Guardian – Israeli strikes on Gaza intensify as violence on Lebanon border flares
The Guardian focuses on the fighting itself as it says Israeli strikes on Gaza have intensified, while violence has also flared up on the Lebanon border.
The Israel Defense Forces has indicated its troops are planning to enter Gaza City itself within 48 hours, the paper reports Israeli media as saying.
The front page features a large image of FM Humza Yousef and his family – his in-laws arrived back in Scotland after being trapped in Gaza for weeks.
‘It is just who we are mate.’
Police found him hiding by a horse.
‘It would give me a lot of satisfaction and relief and I look forward to that day.’
At least one person suffered from a ‘minor oral injury’ from the metal, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) said.
Emily Doyle felt she had ‘no alternative’ after struggling for months to book a test.