- What’s my horoscope for today? December 8, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Teen tenant ‘strangles landlord dead in fight over unpaid rent’
- Ange Postecoglou given Son Heung-min injury scare after Tottenham captain limps off against West Ham
- Manchester United given huge boost as young star returns to training following lengthy injury
- I’m A Celebrity viewers lose it as Nigel Farage survives latest elimination
- Hollywood star, 80, falls off stage after getting out of wheelchair
- Dozens of Palestinian men including journalist captured and stripped in Gaza
- Emmerdale spoilers: Kim’s life on the line as she reveals truth of Craig’s death
The Sunday Times – Hunt weighs up surprise cut in tax for millions
The Sunday Times has more on Chancellor Jeremy Hunt weighing up a surprise tax cut, which it said would affect millions of people.
The paper says this could target national insurance (NI) or income tax.
Byron is left utterly crushed by what happens next.
She wasn’t going to mention Britney
Anton Hull, 21, had spent the evening drinking rum and lager at a pub in Somerset.
Rhona faces a tough road ahead.
He appeared in more than 130 films and TV shows.