- Dad stabs himself dead with knife around his neck in freak accident
- Arizona Sunshine 2 review – virtual zombie killer
- Games Inbox: Debunking the GTA 6 $150 rumour, GTA 6 release date, and GTA 6 graphics
- Arsenal dealt huge blow as Mikel Arteta confirms Takehiro Tomiyasu will be ‘out for a while’
- What’s my horoscope for today? December 6, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Pep Guardiola hits back at Gary Neville and pundits after they accused Manchester City of ‘complacency’
- I’m A Celebrity viewers beg Nigel Farage to cover up after stripping down again
- I’m A Celebrity viewers celebrate after third campmate sent packing
Financial Times – Big four firm PwC elevates head of advisory business to be global chair
The Financial Times goes over Monday’s Covid inquiry hearing, in which disparaging WhatsApp messages sent by senior civil servants at the start of the pandemic were laid bare. The government’s most senior civil servant has told the COVID-19 inquiry that Boris Johnson changed “strategic direction every day” as the crisis unfolded.
The paper also focuses on the news that the head of accounting giant PwC’s advisory business is set to become its next global chair.
This is vile.
It’s every parent’s worst nightmare.
Whitney’s final storyline gets underway as Shona McGarty leaves her role.
Walt Disney World Resort’s monorail got a flat tire and 71 guests were stuck for more than an hour.
EastEnders star Kellie Bright reveals ‘juicy’ and ‘magnificent’ twists for Linda Carter as aftermath of Dean Wicks’ return is confirmed
A turbulent number of months lie ahead for Linda, as Kellie reveals all.
Vinny is left traumatised as Aaron launches an attack.