- Financial Times – EU budget wrangles threaten pledge of 50bn euros war lifeline for Ukraine
- CITY AM – Priced Out
- The Guardian – Starmer: Labour will not turn on spending taps if it wins next election
- The i – Tories losing voters to Farage amid anger over high migration
- Metro – Show us the money
- Daily Mirror – Thatcher backlash hits Starmer
- Daily Express – Tories plan for election battle
- The Sun – Train strikers’ balls to Britain
Financial Times – Defiant Sunak vows to change law as top court strikes down Rwanda policy
The Financial Times reports Rishi Sunak has vowed to introduce emergency legislation to rescue the government’s plan to send asylum seekers to Rwanda after it was ruled to be unlawful by the UK’s Supreme Court.
The front page also has a story on Joe Biden and Xi Jinping’s meeting in the US.
There is also a report on the sharp fall in UK inflation which has spurred debate on real-term cut in benefits.
Fans were not happy.
‘I have to keep all options open.’
Rhona rushes to help.
The live finale is happening tomorrow!
Debbie knows exactly how it’ll play out.