- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Financial Times – Crispin Odey urged woman he groped at work to downplay incident to FCA
The Financial Times reports that a woman has accused the hedge fund manager Crispin Odey of groping her at work and asking her to “play down” the incident to the Financial Conduct Authority.
The paper says that the woman said she was assaulted while working at the hedge fund in 2005, and that Odey later confessed to the incident but said that, at the time, he had just come back from undergoing a dental procedure and was under heavy medication.
The woman told the firm’s lawyers about the incident during an internal inquiry in 2021, the findings of which were later shared with the Financial Conduct Authority.
Mirror Sport – Munchen Impossible The back page of the Daily Mirror reports on Manchester United facing Harry Kane-led Bayern
Police officer who shot dead unarmed rapper Chris Kaba charged with murder The Telegraph says The police officer who shot
Flood warnings as rain leaves hundreds without power More than 500 properties have been hit by power cuts as a
England’s junior doctors join consultants in joint NHS strikes England’s junior doctors are joining consultants for their first joint strikes
Braverman and Facebook clash over private message plans Home Secretary Suella Braverman and Facebook owner Meta have clashed over the
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk PM retreats on climate promises and Sir Keir meets with Macron Wednesday’s front-page report