- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Daily Express – ‘Banned dogs killed amazing grandmother’
The Daily Express reports on the death of 68-year-old Esther Martin following a dog attack – as tributes are paid to an “amazing” grandmother.
A picture of a smiling Esther Martin can be seen on the front page – she was “mauled to death” in a “savage attack” in Essex, the paper says. Police say they are waiting for the breed to be confirmed by experts.
Meanwhile – in common with a lot of Monday’s papers – the King can be seen as he “smiles and waves” in his first outing since undergoing a prostate treatment last month.
WSL roundup: Arsenal shock loss to West Ham, City close gap at top, Brighton defeat after boss sacked & Bristol
Journalist claims Jacob Elordi ‘grabbed him by the throat’ in ‘aggressive’ altercation A journalist has spoken up following an incident
Jay Z rips into the Grammys for snubbing Beyonce in blistering on-stage rant During his acceptance speech at the 2024
Miley Cyrus debuts new 80s look at Grammys Miley Cyrus brought back the 80s power hair trend at the Grammys
Wrestler dies in accident aged just 21 Asahi, the 21-year-old wrestler, has passed away. She worked for Actwres girl’Z (AWG)
Russian oil getting into UK via refinery loophole, reports claim Research suggests that the UK is still importing millions of