- This is what running 26 miles actually does to your body
- This 5-minute morning routine will banish stiffness pronto
- ‘Looks so much more expensive’: We need to talk about how this £69 gold bangle is the perfect budget alternative to Cartier’s Love bracelet
- Barcelona charged with suspected bribery over £6m payments to ex-referees chief
- UK to build £85 million laser ‘billion times’ brighter than Sun
- Harry Potter actor Sir Michael Gambon dies aged 82
- The photo that proves Travis Kelce really is Taylor Swift’s new boyfriend
- Leigh Francis feels ‘sad’ for Russell Brand amid sexual assault allegations
Financial Times – Bailey’s ‘top of the cycle’ signal casts doubt on more rate rises
Governor of the Bank of England, Andrew Bailey, has indicated the UK could avoid further interest rate rises – sinking the pound against the dollar to the lowest rate for three months, the Financial Times says.
The front page also reports the world has been put “on alert” after experiencing “its hottest season since records began”.
The paper also has space for news the UK is to rejoin the EU’s Horizon research club, after leaving during Brexit. The paper calls it a ‘burst of joy’ for UK science.
Games Inbox: Ranking Starfield and Bethesda’s games, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, and WRC vs. Unreal Engine
The Friday letters page has some very mixed opinions on Starfield, as one reader has an expensive VR experience with
‘She was very, very keen to reassure me that we’d be meeting again soon. It was very important to her.’
‘I am deeply grateful, too, for the love and support that has been shown to my wife and myself during
The Portokalos family head to the homeland on a chaotic family trip.
Apple has released updates to patch two zero-day exploit chains.
‘Dating at any hard but dating in front of thousands of people’.