- I Sport – Gunners inflict pain at the Lane
- FT – Apple fined €1.8bn for breaking EU law over music streaming
- The Economist – How high can markets go?
- City AM – Back in room
- The Guardian – Doctors issue dire warning as NHS faces biggest Budget cut in 50 years
- The Independent – Lords tells Sunak: Don’t send Afghan heroes to Rwanda
- Metro – Tiny kids dying in housing crisis
- Daily Express – France must do more with our millions to stop small boats
The Guardian – Anger at PM’s social homes for British workers plan
A Downing Street plan to give British families higher priority in the queue for social housing has provoked anger, according to The Guardian, with the paper reporting the scheme has sparked “fear and derision”.
It says a consultation on the proposals will be launched in the coming weeks, but warns the idea hasn’t gone down well with senior members of his government. It’s reporting some fear the move, dubbed “British homes for British workers” could further fuel support for the Reform UK party.
A very interesting turn awaits when Hannah steps foot back in the village.
‘Congratulations!’ – Pep Guardiola aims sarcastic dig at Man Utd and sends warning over Omar Berrada arrival
Berrada leaves City to become United’s new chief executive.
‘Then the water started to move a bit more and a long shape came out of the water.’
Something isn’t quite right.
EastEnders star Shane Richie says Linda Carter confesses ‘something awful’ to Alfie Moon following Keanu’s murder
It could all start to unravel.