- Sam Kerr pleads not guilty to racially aggravated offence
- France makes abortion a constitutional right
- UN team says Hamas likely carried out sexual violence in Israel on 7 October
- Trump’s big win at the Supreme Court
- Fresh hope for families of people on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Unseen photos of Sarah Everard show her as a smiling student before murder
- 20,000 soldiers from 13 countries: Inside Nato’s huge drill on Putin’s doorstep
- Zac Efron still ‘haunted’ by huge lie that he’s kept secret for years
The Independent – Scandal of 30 staff suspended at one mental health unit
The Independent says more than 30 members of staff at a major NHS mental health hospital have been suspended over claims of misconduct.
The front page features a large image of two of the Nottingham stabbing victims – Grace O’Malley Kumar and Barnaby Webber – as their killer pleads guilty to manslaughter.
The front page also leaves room for the Oscar nominations – noting Margot Robbie has missed out on the female lead nomination.
Melanie Safka has died (Picture: David Redfern/Redferns)
American singer Melanie Safka has died, her family have announced.
The folk musician, known for
Mason Greenwood is among those expected to go.
Chelsea are weighing up a surprise move before the window closes.
United’s need for a striker has heightened with Martial out until April.