- Speaker fights for political survival as 59 MPs call for him to go
- ‘I am guilty,’ defiant Speaker insists he was protecting MPs when he bent rules and rescued Starmer from Gaza revolt
- Lindsay Hoyle apologises to SNP over Gaza ceasefire vote as 59 MPs sign no confidence motion in speaker
- Hoyle says Gaza debate decision was motivated by threats against MPs
- Chaos in the Commons: Who is Sir Lindsay Hoyle and why is he facing calls to resign?
- Shares plunge after undisclosed trades from tech chief
- New United supremo in mood for glory: We can rattle them
- New noisy neighbour in town: Rats Yer Lot
Daily Mirror – Year of the shoplifter
Britain’s shop workers have pleaded for help to tackle an epidemic of shoplifting, the Daily Mirror reports – as the newspaper demands tougher laws and vows to publish CCTV and pictures to shame thieves.
The paper goes on to quote shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper, who says: “This kind of lawlessness is a disgrace.”
The Princess of Wales is pictured on the front splash.
Will they be able to make it work?
Coronation Street spoilers: Tragic scenes as Billy wishes to be in dying Paul’s place as he gets him a wheelchair
It’s a heartbreaking situation.
As Matthew Wolfenden gets set to say goodbye, there’s pain as David makes a discovery.
Rock bottom for the couple as Cain’s lies threaten to tear them apart.
EastEnders spoilers: Lily on the brink of falling apart as she struggles with baby Charli but she has a saviour
Will Lily take on the words of wisdom?