- Brazil ex-leader Bolsonaro denies coup allegations
- Zelensky says 31,000 troops killed since the start of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
- Police search for missing Sydney couple’s bodies
- ‘Tory Party sliding into toxic rhetoric’ – the full perspective
- The Observer – Islamophobia: Starmer turns on Tories over toxic rhetoric
- The Sunday Telegraph – Bodyguards for MPs as extremism threats rise
- The Sunday Times – Bodyguards for 3 female MPs as safety fears rise
- Sunday People – £61m lottery winner’s feud with brother
The Independent – Minister tells MPs: We got it wrong on Afghan war heroes
An investigation by The Independent has found that the government has been forced to publicly admit flawed decision-making led to Afghan heroes being turned down for sanctuary in Britain.
The front page features an image from Wednesday night’s chemical attack, as well as an inset picture of the man they are looking for. The man appears to have significant injuries to his eye. The paper notes at least 12 people were injured in the attack that appears to have been targeted.
The front page also finds space to report on Lewis Hamilton’s shock switch to Ferrari.
IMF: Germany to be weakest major economy in 2024 while UK downgraded again The International Monetary Fund (IMF) now predicts
Mounting losses from banks in the US, Asia and Europe have rekindled concerns about weakness in the US commercial property
Breaking – Scarlett Jenkinson and Eddie Ratcliffe named as Brianna Ghey’s killers For the first time, the two teenagers convicted
Names of teenagers who murdered Brianna Ghey to be made public today Today, the identities of the two teenagers who
Water bills to rise above inflation in April Water companies anticipate an above-inflation increase in average household bills in April,
Clapham attack suspect Abdul Shakoor Ezedi convicted of sex offence in 2018 Abdul Shakoor Ezedi, 35, the person being searched