- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Metro – Vennells hands back CBE and apologies: At last!
The Metro leads with former Post Office chief executive Paula Vennells agreeing to give back her CBE following a national outrage.
The Post Office scandal, which saw hundreds of innocent sub-postmasters wrongfully prosecuted because a faulty computer system made it look like money was missing, continues to dominate the papers. The paper says the news that Paula Vennells, head of the Post Office between 2012 and 2019, has forfeited her CBE after an online petition gained 1.2 millio signatures.
The paper says that, after a 25-year fight for justice and five years after leaving her job with a £5m payout, it seems Vennells “finally gets [the] message”.
‘A good footballer, very, very good.’
The Red Devils clearly like the young striker.
The duo played together at Chelsea.
Jamie Redknapp praises Liverpool star who ‘gave Fulham centre-backs so many problems’ in Carabao Cup win
‘He was the real difference for Liverpool.’
He tries to protect himself.