- This is what running 26 miles actually does to your body
- This 5-minute morning routine will banish stiffness pronto
- ‘Looks so much more expensive’: We need to talk about how this £69 gold bangle is the perfect budget alternative to Cartier’s Love bracelet
- Barcelona charged with suspected bribery over £6m payments to ex-referees chief
- UK to build £85 million laser ‘billion times’ brighter than Sun
- Harry Potter actor Sir Michael Gambon dies aged 82
- The photo that proves Travis Kelce really is Taylor Swift’s new boyfriend
- Leigh Francis feels ‘sad’ for Russell Brand amid sexual assault allegations
The Guardian – Undercover police officer deceived woman into 19-year relationship
The Guardian leads on a story about an undercover policeman who got into a 19-year relationship with a woman and had a child. The paper says she discovered the truth in 2020 after they got engaged. The paper says it is not known why the officer cultivated the relationship as the woman involved wasn’t believed to have been the target of any surveillance operation. Avon and Somerset Police has issued an apology.
The front page features a large image of the Rolling Stones – who have released a new single. There are also reports on the prison escapee and news the UK will rejoin the EU science fund.
Games Inbox: Ranking Starfield and Bethesda’s games, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, and WRC vs. Unreal Engine
The Friday letters page has some very mixed opinions on Starfield, as one reader has an expensive VR experience with
‘She was very, very keen to reassure me that we’d be meeting again soon. It was very important to her.’
‘I am deeply grateful, too, for the love and support that has been shown to my wife and myself during
The Portokalos family head to the homeland on a chaotic family trip.
Apple has released updates to patch two zero-day exploit chains.
‘Dating at any hard but dating in front of thousands of people’.