- Dad stabs himself dead with knife around his neck in freak accident
- Arizona Sunshine 2 review – virtual zombie killer
- Games Inbox: Debunking the GTA 6 $150 rumour, GTA 6 release date, and GTA 6 graphics
- Arsenal dealt huge blow as Mikel Arteta confirms Takehiro Tomiyasu will be ‘out for a while’
- What’s my horoscope for today? December 6, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Pep Guardiola hits back at Gary Neville and pundits after they accused Manchester City of ‘complacency’
- I’m A Celebrity viewers beg Nigel Farage to cover up after stripping down again
- I’m A Celebrity viewers celebrate after third campmate sent packing
The Guardian – UN says civil order in Gaza is starting to break down
The Guardian says civil order is beginning to collapse in Gaza, after thousands of raided warehouses for food, amid a 36-hour blackout. The paper quotes Thomas White, the Gaza director for the UN’s agency for Palestinian refugees.
Wheat, flour and hygiene products were among the supplies taken from four UN-run centres across the strip on Saturday, the paper reports.
The raids happened during an internet and phone communications black-out that lasted for 36 hours, amid heavy bombing from Israel.
The front page leads with an image of Matthew Perry – the US actor who died on Saturday at the age of 54. The paper says that his role as the “metrosexual, ironic” Chandler Bing the actor “captured the spirit of the age”.
This will change everything.
His family are worried.
Friends stars across the globe are mourning the death of the beloved actor.
Sahil Sharma, 23, is alleged to have murdered Mehak Sharma.
Erling Haaland finished second in the voting, while Kylian Mbappe ended up third.
The 36-year-old reached the pinnacle of his career in December as he played an instrumental role in Argentina’s World Cup