- What’s my horoscope for today? December 8, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Teen tenant ‘strangles landlord dead in fight over unpaid rent’
- Ange Postecoglou given Son Heung-min injury scare after Tottenham captain limps off against West Ham
- Manchester United given huge boost as young star returns to training following lengthy injury
- I’m A Celebrity viewers lose it as Nigel Farage survives latest elimination
- Hollywood star, 80, falls off stage after getting out of wheelchair
- Dozens of Palestinian men including journalist captured and stripped in Gaza
- Emmerdale spoilers: Kim’s life on the line as she reveals truth of Craig’s death
Daily Mirror – Tory Hunt Exclusive: That’s Rich
The Daily Mirror reports on an exclusive, saying rent at a flat owned by Chancellor Jeremy Hunt increased by 18% at a time he was urging pay restraint.
The paper’s investigations editor has been looking into the rents that are charged for seven luxury apartments owned by Jeremy Hunt and his wife and discovers that one of them saw a rise of 18%.
The paper does acknowledge that Hunt has said that he donates all profits to charity, but still points to the contrast with his plea for the general public to show restraint in their demand for pay rises.
The star was supported through his speech as he became emotional.
Levelling Up Secretary Michael Gove has the final say on the plans.
She was sofa surfing
Home and Away spoilers: New trailer confirms two more casualties as characters are left to die in explosive New Year return
A tragic start to the year in Summer Bay.
So good but so gruesome
Craig Revel Horwood found issues with their amazing routine.