- ‘I’m newly single with Crohn’s — I want to experiment with sex’
- What’s my horoscope for today? December 8, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Teen tenant ‘strangles landlord dead in fight over unpaid rent’
- Ange Postecoglou given Son Heung-min injury scare after Tottenham captain limps off against West Ham
- Manchester United given huge boost as young star returns to training following lengthy injury
- I’m A Celebrity viewers lose it as Nigel Farage survives latest elimination
- Hollywood star, 80, falls off stage after getting out of wheelchair
- Dozens of Palestinian men including journalist captured and stripped in Gaza
The Guardian – Top tech firms to let governments vet AI tools, Sunak tells summit
The Guardian also discusses the AI summit at Bletchley Park and reports that PM Rishi Sunak announced that top tech firms will let governments vet AI tools – although the paper says the PM was “forced to defend the voluntary nature of the testing agreement”.
It also says that the PM has made it clear he considers AI a threat “potentially as serious as a nuclear war”.
‘It is unacceptable’ – Erik ten Hag slams Marcus Rashford over party following Manchester derby defeat
The England star has apologised to his manager.
The demolition would make way for a new service station with 150 electric car charging points.
Trish’s behaviour in the blazing row was iconic.
They are co-parenting little Bodhi.
Is Rocky a killer?
Matthew Lehigh pleaded guilty to two counts of hate crimes after terrorizing the LGBTQ community in Boise.