- Police search for missing Sydney couple’s bodies
- ‘Tory Party sliding into toxic rhetoric’ – the full perspective
- The Observer – Islamophobia: Starmer turns on Tories over toxic rhetoric
- The Sunday Telegraph – Bodyguards for MPs as extremism threats rise
- The Sunday Times – Bodyguards for 3 female MPs as safety fears rise
- Sunday People – £61m lottery winner’s feud with brother
- Sunday Express – Rishi: £5bn to fire up engine of the North
- Sunday Mirror – Boot out this bigot
Daily Star – The spy who came in from the cold
The Daily Star reports that a beluga whale believed by some to have been spying for Russia has been rehomed with a pod in Norway.
The tabloid says the whale was found by a Norwegian fisherman with a harness around it and a sign attached which read: “Equipment St. Petersburg.” Locals believed it had been spying for Russia, the paper says.
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk: Royals out of hospital & ‘Siege of Paris’ Many of Tuesday’s newspaper front pages
UK demands clarity after jailed British-Russian activist vanishes from prison UK Foreign Secretary David Cameron has demanded Russia to disclose
Lower cost of tea eases January price rises The latest report from the British Retail Consortium (BRC) reveals that shop