- Pep Guardiola admits Manchester City are ‘struggling’ after Aston Villa defeat
- Halle Berry reveals clash with Angelina Jolie after ‘rocky start’ on set of new action movie
- Win a free OLED Steam Deck just by watching The Game Awards tonight
- ‘I haven’t seen him get booed at Old Trafford’ Rio Ferdinand hits back at Manchester United star Antony
- Can the new Rwanda bill work and what could stop it?
- Rishi Sunak unveils Rwanda bill with warning UK will override meddling foreign courts
- ‘How much more will we give to Rwanda to send 200 asylum seekers?’
- Financial Times – Sunak’s drive to unite Tories behind Rwanda bill implodes as Jenrick quits
Metro – The Kingzzz Speech
Metro’s front page focuses on the King’s Speech – but its headline suggests the content was less than exciting.
The paper dubs the event the “Kingzzz speech” and says the government’s plans “underwhelmed even its supporters”. It says that of the 21 bills mentioned – the lowest number since 2014 – none were new and seven were carried over from the last parliament.
He’s accused of fraud.
‘A doctor who dedicated his whole life for Gaza. I am sorry the world failed you.’
Time is running out.
But they haven’t booked their place in the knockouts yet.
‘He has everything you need. I am really surprised by that comment.’