- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Daily Express – Suella urges reform of absurd migrant system
The Daily Express reports that Home Secretary Suella Braverman is set to deliver a speech in which she will brand the current asylum system “absurd and unsustainable” and argue that people entering the UK via Channel crossings should not be considered refugees.
The front page reports on new allegations against Russell Brand after more sex assault claims. The Met police have begun to probe some of the claims – which were not featured in the documentary.
Luxury restaurant The Ivy launches loyalty scheme (and a rockstar-inspired cocktail menu to match) The Metro says If you want
Russell Brand Attorney General warning slammed as ‘worrying and unnecessary’ The Metro says As more women come forward with accusations
Water firms forced to pay £114m back customers for poor performance Ofwat, the industry regulator, said water firms are “falling
Suella Braverman asks if UN refugee rules are fit for modern age Suella Braverman is expected to say in a
Scotland schools strike: Thousands of pupils at home as strikes begin A three-day strike by school support staff has begun
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk Paper Talk: Met Police probe new Russell Brand allegations Many of Tuesday’s front pages