- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Metro – Suella: It’s too easy to be a refugee
The Metro leads with a speech by Home Secretary Suella Braverman, delivered on a visit to the US, in which she called for reforms to the UN rules governing the definition and treatment of refugees.
The paper says Suella Braverman argued the threshold for claiming refugee status had fallen too low and that it had become too easy to claim asylum.
The front page also reports on the latest showbiz news.
Schoolgirl, 15, ‘stabbed to death after rejecting flowers from boy she broke up with’ The Metro says Police have arrested
With the Carabao Cup back in action, is Brentford vs Arsenal on TV tonight? The Metro says Brentford will seek
Benjamin Sesko backs decision to join RB Leipzig after Manchester United interest The Metro says Benjamin Sesko insists he made
Why is there no PMQs today? There will be no Prime Minister’s Questions (PMQs) today as the House of Commons
HS2 firm ‘cautious’ about taking future UK projects Mark Reynolds, of Mace Group – one of the construction firms of
GB News suspends Laurence Fox over comments about journalist Ava Evans GB News has suspended its host Laurence Fox –