- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
The Scotsman – Sturgeon: Tears and Admissions
The Scotsman splashes on Nicola Sturgeon’s tearful testimony at the UK COVID Inquiry where the former first minister admitted deleting WhatsApp messages but denied she did so out of secrecy.
The paper notes she admitted to deleting WhatsApp but said it wasn’t secrecy and she rejected the claims that her Covid response was used for political gain – attempting to use the UK government’s response to the pandemic as a push for Scottish independence.
Lewis Hamilton on verge of shock move to Ferrari from Mercedes Lewis Hamilton is poised for a shock move to
He may count himself unlucky with a couple of his efforts, but one came from the penalty spot as he
The mum was crying ‘I can’t see, I can’t see’ as an eyewitness tried to help her
The wealthy aristocrat, 36, and Mark Gordon, 49, are accused of killing their newborn daughter Victoria after going ‘off grid’
Nine people were injured in the attack in Clapham, south London yesterday evening sparking an urgent hunt to find the
Storm Ingunn, named by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute, was classified as a ‘weather bomb’ as its pressure dropped at double