- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
The Guardian – State of NHS should be declared national emergency, experts say
The news that a team of experts say that the NHS is in such a dire state that it should be declared a national emergency is the top story in The Guardian.
The paper also says the Labour Party has launched outreach efforts amid concerns it is losing support of normally loyal Muslim voters over its position on the Middle East
More smiles on the front of the paper as it reflects on Sinn Fein welcoming the plan to restore power-sharing, which could see Northern Ireland have its first nationalist leader by the end of the week.
Benefits from Pacific trade deal are ‘going to be enormous’ says Andrea Leadsom
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk: IMF warning to Hunt over tax cuts in spring Budget Many of Wednesday’s newspapers