- Brazil ex-leader Bolsonaro denies coup allegations
- Zelensky says 31,000 troops killed since the start of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
- Police search for missing Sydney couple’s bodies
- ‘Tory Party sliding into toxic rhetoric’ – the full perspective
- The Observer – Islamophobia: Starmer turns on Tories over toxic rhetoric
- The Sunday Telegraph – Bodyguards for MPs as extremism threats rise
- The Sunday Times – Bodyguards for 3 female MPs as safety fears rise
- Sunday People – £61m lottery winner’s feud with brother
The Guardian – Starmer: Labour will not turn on spending taps if it wins next election
The Guardian says Labour will not “turn on the spending taps” if it wins the next election, Sir Keir Starmer will say on Monday, during a speech to the left-wing think tank the Resolution Foundation. His comments have sparked fears that not turning on the “spending taps” means he is preparing to sign up for public sector cuts.
The newspaper also reports on criticism of COP28 president Sultan Al Jaber following his comments about fossil fuel “science”.
Nigel was speaking on It Takes Two.
‘I loved him. We trained together. We were just a normal family. We enjoyed spending time together.’
She melted hearts with a sweet photo.
Coronation Street spoilers: Nina and Shona’s shock plan to make Asha jealous as cheating fears spiral
Will this make things worse?
Their relationship is struggling.