- Manchester United given huge boost as young star returns to training following lengthy injury
- I’m A Celebrity viewers lose it as Nigel Farage survives latest elimination
- Hollywood star, 80, falls off stage after getting out of wheelchair
- Dozens of Palestinian men including journalist captured and stripped in Gaza
- Emmerdale spoilers: Kim’s life on the line as she reveals truth of Craig’s death
- Hollyoaks spoilers: Claire Cooper speaks out as Jacqui McQueen returns for ‘one last time’
- Miriam Margolyes apologises to Steph McGovern for calling her ugly
- FIA drop conflict of interest investigation into Mercedes boss Toto Wolff and his wife Susie
The Guardian – Starmer fights to control party as shadow ministers threaten to quit
The Guardian says Sir Keir Starmer is battling to reassert his authority within the Labour Party over the conflict in Gaza – with four shadow ministers prepared to quit in the coming days, rather than vote against a ceasefire, and up to 10 others on “resignation watch.”
It comes after the resignation of Imran Hussain, the shadow minister for the new deal for working people, over the issue. Sir Keir has so far refused to back a ceasefire, saying it would leave Hamas’s infrastructure intact, and has instead called for a humanitarian pause to allow aid into Gaza.
The front page features a picture of Ivanka Trump who attended her father Donald Trump’s NYC fraud trial.
His own footage was used against him.
Viewers were seething.
‘Who had the idea to do the press conference here?’
Eric has to tell her…