- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Daily Express – Rishi hits the breaks on petrol car ban
The Daily Express splashes on the news that Rishi Sunak is planning to delay the ban on petrol and diesel cars by five years in a major speech planned for Friday. The front page reports on the migrant crisis, saying hotel bills have soared to £8m a day.
“Rishi hits the brakes on petrol car ban” is the headline. It points out that PM Sunak’s predecessor, Liz Truss, had called on him to delay the ban in a speech on Monday.
Mirror Sport – Munchen Impossible The back page of the Daily Mirror reports on Manchester United facing Harry Kane-led Bayern
Police officer who shot dead unarmed rapper Chris Kaba charged with murder The Telegraph says The police officer who shot
Flood warnings as rain leaves hundreds without power More than 500 properties have been hit by power cuts as a
England’s junior doctors join consultants in joint NHS strikes England’s junior doctors are joining consultants for their first joint strikes
Braverman and Facebook clash over private message plans Home Secretary Suella Braverman and Facebook owner Meta have clashed over the
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk PM retreats on climate promises and Sir Keir meets with Macron Wednesday’s front-page report