- Shares plunge after undisclosed trades from tech chief
- New United supremo in mood for glory: We can rattle them
- New noisy neighbour in town: Rats Yer Lot
- I’ll knock enemies off their perch
- Ratcliffe on his Man Utd mission: Knock ‘em off their perch
- The Independent – ‘Chaos in Commons as MPs storm out of Gaza ceasefire vote’
- The Guardian – Fury in Commons forces speaker to apologise over Gaza vote chaos’
- Metro – Lotto winners jackpot shock: ‘We thought we’d won £2.60 … it was £61 million’
Daily Express – Rebellion By Gun Cops Forces Soldiers To Step In
The Daily Express reports that soldiers are on standby to cover for armed officers who are refusing to carry guns after a colleague was charged with murder. The front page carries a photo of a soldier assisting police on previous occasions – and the headline “Rebellion by gun cops forces soldiers to step in”.
The front page also reports on the government’s plan to scrap part of the northern link of the HS2.
There’s also a front page Strictly Come Dancing review.
Football Roundup: This week’s footballing action – European football, Nations League, and more This weekend’s football action – away from the
Premier League round-up: Newcastle mauls Sheffield, Spurs rock the Emirates and Chelsea’s troubles continue
Football round-up: this weekend’s Premier League action – Newcastle mauls Sheffield, Spurs rock the Emirates and Chelsea’s troubles continue This weekend’s
Western media exposes itself in its coverage of Libya floods The floods in Libya have so far killed 11,300 people,
Chris Kaba: MoD offers military support after armed Met officers turn in weapons The MoD is offering up soldiers to
Lib Dems drop pledge to raise income tax by 1p The Liberal Democrats have dropped plans to put a penny
Electric car rules could cost carmakers billions New post-Brexit trade rules might cost European electric car makers – around £3.75