- Thiago Silva tips Chelsea team-mate Reece James for ‘big future’
- Planets ‘waltzing’ around rare solar system could be similar to Earth
- ‘Anti-social working’ is yet more proof people have stopped caring about the 9 till 5
- How to see your Spotify wrapped 2023 with users struggling to find it
- Council declares itself ‘bankrupt’ and stops all but essential spending
- Hollyoaks’ new boss makes sweeping changes to storylines for major soap resurgence
- England’s Nations League campaign: What do we need to qualify?
- Thinking of packing it in to live on the road? This is what van life is really like…
The Independent – Rattled Rishi: I’ll change law to send migrants to Rwanda
The Independent reports on the reaction to the Supreme Court’s decision to rule the government’s Rwanda asylum seeker policy as unlawful. The paper says the prime minister was left humiliated by the ruling from the UK Supreme Court, but the PM has vowed to seek a new treaty with Rwanda and ‘won’t allow foreign court to block flights.’
The front page features a large image of Rishi Sunak. There is also a report on the Labour rebellion last night over the Israel-Gaza conflict.
Fans were not happy.
‘I have to keep all options open.’
Rhona rushes to help.
The live finale is happening tomorrow!
Debbie knows exactly how it’ll play out.