- Erik ten Hag explains storming onto touchline to berate Anthony Martial against Newcastle
- How the great vinyl revival has got music fans in a spin
- What’s my horoscope for today? December 3, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- ‘I will talk to him’ – Erik ten Hag plots showdown chat with struggling Man Utd star following defeat to Newcastle
- Fred Sirieix and Josie Gibson clash as tensions rise in I’m A Celebrity camp
- Paul Scholes slams Marcus Rashford and Bruno Fernandes after Man Utd lose at Newcastle
- EastEnders revisits tragic baby death in surprising and devastating scenes
- Emmerdale spoilers: Paddy defends Chas against abusive behaviour from seething Aaron
Daily Express – Police: Call off protests on armistice weekend to avoid violence
The Daily Express says police have urged pro-Palestine protesters to cancel their mass march on Armistice Day, warning that the risk of violence and disorder is “growing”.
The paper reports that Scotland Yard has said the event would not be “appropriate” and warned that the risk of violence and disorder in the capital was “growing”.
The front page also reports on a new drug that could help prevent breast cancer. The front page calls it ‘life-changing’.
Nintendo is planning to take direct control of their movie licensing business, as they put their own money into a
They are now Instagram official.
Although he is not convinced.
Is it time to say goodbye to Charity?
It’s not looking good.
The skating legends are joining the cast for a very special episode