- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Metro – PM’s Post Office Scandal Plan: Justice by Special Delivery
The Metro’s front page reports that new laws to quash the convictions of hundreds of sub-postmasters and sub-postmistresses have been announced by Rishi Sunak.
The paper says exonerated postmasters will only need to sign a form declaring their innocence to clear their names and should get compensation of around £600,000 each by the end of the year.
It adds that 555 people who won £58m in a mass action in 2019 but only received £22,000 each after costs will receive an initial upfront payment of £75,000
‘Coming here gives me the heebie jeebies and I can’t wait to get out of here.’
‘I suspect he’ll be off.’
The Clarets are in a relegation fight.
She’s got some serious ammo against Phil now.