- How to see your Spotify wrapped 2023 with users struggling to find it
- Council declares itself ‘bankrupt’ and stops all but essential spending
- Hollyoaks’ new boss makes sweeping changes to storylines for major soap resurgence
- England’s Nations League campaign: What do we need to qualify?
- Thinking of packing it in to live on the road? This is what van life is really like…
- Alejandro Garnacho’s brother hits out at Rio Ferdinand over ‘fake’ Lionel Messi story
- How to tell your friend she’s dating a d***head
- Jurgen Klopp gives worrying injury update on Alisson Becker and Diogo Jota
Metro – PM reads riot act to Met Chief
Metro reports that a pro-Palestinian march will go ahead in London on Saturday despite a showdown between Rishi Sunak and the head of the Met Police.
The paper reports that Prime Minister Rishi Sunak “summoned” Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Mark Rowley to No 10 after warning he would be “held to account” if the march interfered with the commemorations. Sir Mark has said officers will do all they can to protect remembrance activities but that there are no grounds to ban the protest.
His own footage was used against him.
Viewers were seething.
‘Who had the idea to do the press conference here?’
Eric has to tell her…