- Speaker fights for political survival as 59 MPs call for him to go
- ‘I am guilty,’ defiant Speaker insists he was protecting MPs when he bent rules and rescued Starmer from Gaza revolt
- Lindsay Hoyle apologises to SNP over Gaza ceasefire vote as 59 MPs sign no confidence motion in speaker
- Hoyle says Gaza debate decision was motivated by threats against MPs
- Chaos in the Commons: Who is Sir Lindsay Hoyle and why is he facing calls to resign?
- Shares plunge after undisclosed trades from tech chief
- New United supremo in mood for glory: We can rattle them
- New noisy neighbour in town: Rats Yer Lot
Daily Mirror – Nottingham Families fury: They were failed
The Daily Mirror shows an image of one of the last moments of students Grace O’Malley Kumar and Barnaby Webber before they were stabbed to death last summer. The paper reflects on the Nottingham families’ fury – after the judge sentenced their killer to be detained in a high-security hospital. According to the paper, the families are angry Calocane wasn’t charged with murder – and police failed to arrest him over an earlier attack.
Elsewhere on the tabloid’s front, it says Coronation Street star Bill Roache has had a petition by HMRC filed against him, despite him earning £250,000 per year on the ITV soap.
‘I just thought it would be another few years away.’
Bianca’s chaotic EastEnders return story revealed in filming pictures as police showdown is confirmed
In typical EastEnders fashion, fans can expect chaos aplenty when Bianca stages her return.
‘Can’t wait for this!’
The Traitors have everyone up in arms.
We’re raiding the virtual rails as we speak.
Who knew we’d get so excited over something so simple.