- The Guardian – Doctors issue dire warning as NHS faces biggest Budget cut in 50 years
- The Independent – Lords tells Sunak: Don’t send Afghan heroes to Rwanda
- Metro – Tiny kids dying in housing crisis
- Daily Express – France must do more with our millions to stop small boats
- Daily Mirror – Tories poll humiliation: On the run
- The Sun – Harry threw my niece Kate under the bus
- ‘March Budget speculation continues’ – Paper Talk
- Israeli filmmaker receives death threats for pro-Palestinian documentary
Daily Express – Israel’s proof it was not to blame for Gaza hospital blast
The Daily Express leads with video footage released by Israel to “prove” it was not to blame for the Gaza hospital blast.
The footage appears to “prove” a rocket from Gaza malfunctioned before exploding at a hospital where hundreds are believed to have been killed.
The paper says Hamas had blamed Israel, but Israel said radar data, satellite and drone footage and audio made it “clear” it was fired from within Gaza.
The Friday letters page gets very excited about the prospect of the Switch 2, as readers offer suggestions for fixing
The actress is currently playing Shylock in the touring production of Shakespeare’s play.
It’s easy to cut your losses and run, but is it wise?
He is set to leave in the January window.
‘The message bosses want to put out is, “Don’t even bother trying — you won’t succeed.”’
‘I think there is change afoot…’