- US company makes historic Moon landing
- Wuppertal suspect held after students wounded at German school
- Alexei Navalny mother says she has been shown his body
- India farmer protests: X admits to taking down farmers’ protest posts
- Policeman charged with murder of missing Sydney couple
- Four dead and 19 missing in Spain building fire
- King Charles to appear on UK bank notes from June
- ‘Commons chaos over Gaza vote’ – Paper Talk
The Guardian – NHS drug shortage poses threat to patients’ lives, say pharmacist
The Guardian leads with a warning from pharmacists that a shortage of medicines in the NHS is endangering lives. The paper has seen figures showing that the number of products affected has doubled in two years. They include treatments for epileptic seizures, schizophrenia, and some cancers.
The paper cites the lower purchasing power of the pound, after the Brexit referendum, as a possible cause.
One man was popular inside and outside the villa.
‘You don’t win many trophies.’
Ella was taken to A&E before Christmas.
Hollyoaks finally reveals arrival of EastEnders legend Rita Simons and dramatic character she is playing
After six months, we finally know!
He was visiting a village near Newquay.
‘Thank God, I’m back at Chelsea.’