- Woman reveals hilarious reason why she keeps kitchen tongs in the car
- Tennis icon and broadcaster Chris Evert, 68, diagnosed with cancer for second time
- Todd Boehly’s monster deal for Shohei Ohtani may still not be enough for the LA Dodgers to win 2024 World Series
- My brother vanished just before Nicola Bulley – one year on we’re still looking for answers
- Cadbury fans rave over ‘gorgeous’ new chocolate treat perfect for Christmas
- Manchester United need to sack Erik ten Hag, insists Danny Murphy
- Brits to be battered by rain for four days as fresh weather warnings issued
- It’s a Christmas miracle! Inside the festive new Wilko
The Observer – Netanyahu declares a ‘second war of independence’ as fears for Gazans grow
The Observer says that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared a “second war of independence” as fears for civilians in Gaza grow. The paper says that “common humanity and decency, not just political or military objectives” must be our guide. Even a temporary halt to the bombing, it says, “is preferable to the daily, mass deaths of civilians”.
Elsewhere, the front page reports that Rishi Sunak’s government will use next month’s King’s speech to advance the expansion of North Sea oil and gas exploration, as well as announce measures that favour motorists. The paper says the aim is to open up a “clear divide on the green agenda”.
Revelations will be made as this favourite waltzes back onto Ramsay Street.
The mechanic sinks to a devastating new low.
Antony clashed with Doku in the closing stages at Old Trafford.
Chloe and James split in September after five years of marriage, they have confirmed.
Lauren has been caught out.