- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Daily Express – ‘Honest’ Rishi: Nation won’t and can’t pay net zero
The Daily Express describes the prime minister as being “honest” for saying the country cannot afford to pay for the net zero pledges he has rowed back on – such as phasing out petrol and diesel cars and gas boilers.
The paper quotes him as saying he has “pushed back green policies that hard-up voters cannot afford in the cost-of-living crisis”.
The front page also features an image of the King visiting France.
What is Rumble, the video-sharing platform ‘immune to cancel culture’? The Guardian says Rumble, the video-sharing platform where Russell Brand
Government borrowing rose to £11.6bn in August Newly released official figures show government borrowing was higher than economists had expected
Rishi Sunak says we’ll hit net zero despite his massive U-turn Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has insisted the UK will
Daniel Khalife denies Wandsworth prison escape Daniel Khalife, the former British Army soldier who escaped prison and led police on
UK interest rate decision set to be close call after inflation fall Investors remain divided over whether interest rates will
Fall in students accepted into university in UK UK university acceptances for 18-year-olds have fallen for the first time in