- Shares plunge after undisclosed trades from tech chief
- New United supremo in mood for glory: We can rattle them
- New noisy neighbour in town: Rats Yer Lot
- I’ll knock enemies off their perch
- Ratcliffe on his Man Utd mission: Knock ‘em off their perch
- The Independent – ‘Chaos in Commons as MPs storm out of Gaza ceasefire vote’
- The Guardian – Fury in Commons forces speaker to apologise over Gaza vote chaos’
- Metro – Lotto winners jackpot shock: ‘We thought we’d won £2.60 … it was £61 million’
Daily Mirror – Mr Bates: It’s Not Enough
Alan Bates – the man who inspired the TV drama that has thrown the Post Office Horizon scandal back into the headlines – says Rishi Sunak’s payout plans for wronged sub-postmasters and sub-postmistresses are not enough, the Daily Mirror reports.
The front page reports on the latest from Strictly Come Dancing and Love Island gossip.
‘Coming here gives me the heebie jeebies and I can’t wait to get out of here.’
‘I suspect he’ll be off.’
The Clarets are in a relegation fight.
She’s got some serious ammo against Phil now.