- Dad stabs himself dead with knife around his neck in freak accident
- Arizona Sunshine 2 review – virtual zombie killer
- Games Inbox: Debunking the GTA 6 $150 rumour, GTA 6 release date, and GTA 6 graphics
- Arsenal dealt huge blow as Mikel Arteta confirms Takehiro Tomiyasu will be ‘out for a while’
- What’s my horoscope for today? December 6, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Pep Guardiola hits back at Gary Neville and pundits after they accused Manchester City of ‘complacency’
- I’m A Celebrity viewers beg Nigel Farage to cover up after stripping down again
- I’m A Celebrity viewers celebrate after third campmate sent packing
The Sun – Matthew Perry dead at 54: Friend to the end
The Sun’s front page is dedicated to the US actor Matthew Perry, who died at the age of 54 on Saturday. Many papers report the actor was found dead in a hot tub at his Los Angeles home.
The front page headline reads: “Friend to the end”.
The paper features a large iconic promotional image from the hit TV show Friends. Perry is pictured with his Friends co-stars Matt LeBlanc, Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox and David Schwimmer.
This will change everything.
His family are worried.
Friends stars across the globe are mourning the death of the beloved actor.
Sahil Sharma, 23, is alleged to have murdered Mehak Sharma.
Erling Haaland finished second in the voting, while Kylian Mbappe ended up third.
The 36-year-old reached the pinnacle of his career in December as he played an instrumental role in Argentina’s World Cup