- Erik ten Hag explains storming onto touchline to berate Anthony Martial against Newcastle
- How the great vinyl revival has got music fans in a spin
- What’s my horoscope for today? December 3, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- ‘I will talk to him’ – Erik ten Hag plots showdown chat with struggling Man Utd star following defeat to Newcastle
- Fred Sirieix and Josie Gibson clash as tensions rise in I’m A Celebrity camp
- Paul Scholes slams Marcus Rashford and Bruno Fernandes after Man Utd lose at Newcastle
- EastEnders revisits tragic baby death in surprising and devastating scenes
- Emmerdale spoilers: Paddy defends Chas against abusive behaviour from seething Aaron
The Independent – First King’s Speech, last Tory roll of the dice
Charles III’s first King’s speech was described as the Tory party’s last throw of the dice by The Independent. The front page features a large image of Charles and Camilla, as the King laid out the government plans.
The front page leads on some of the bigger measures announced, such as serious offenders being forced to attend their sentencing and the football regulation plans. Some unpopular measures, such as the North Sea oil and gas drilling licenses also make the splash.
Sir Keir Starmer has accused Sunak of putting his party first and the country second, the front splash notes.
He’s accused of fraud.
‘A doctor who dedicated his whole life for Gaza. I am sorry the world failed you.’
Time is running out.
But they haven’t booked their place in the knockouts yet.
‘He has everything you need. I am really surprised by that comment.’